Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Love Nana More!

There once lived a Grandmother and Grandaughter who loved eachother very much! The Grandmother's name was Jill but the Grandaughter Lexie called her NaNa. Nana got a new house and Lexie came over to help her paint it. When the house was finished Lexie hopped right in Nana's bed and they sang songs, told stories, and giggled the whole time. Lexie always loved visiting with Nana. But then somthing very sad happened. Lexie had to move to Oregon away from her Nana and her heart broke in half. She didn't get to see her Nana alot but they still love eachother and they talk to eachother on the phone. Lexie always will love Nana more than all the stars in the sky and more than all the tiny pieces of sand in the whole entire universe! Lexie will always love Nana more!
Add Image

2 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Some of the best memories I have are of you. I am truly blessed because I have such a wonderful granddaughter like you Lexie. I will always love you no matter. You are very special to me.
I love you more than you will ever know!!
Thank you for the nice story.
With love,
Your NaNA

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

What a nice story about your nana. she loves you very much too. I love you too tuttie and I love reading your stories. HUGS!!!!!!